American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

@VincentKennedy, before Dr. Zelenko passed away, he said that he believed there would be a cure available for those that took the jab, hopefully, in the next 2-3 years. I don't remember the statement verbatim, but afterwards he told people to be right with God. I will try to find the vid. Do you know if that was wishful thinking, or is there a cure in the near future for our families?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Our bodies heal for the most part and try to work around any issues thrown at it. Maybe that is why they are trying so many boosters. I know a lot more people that have got the vax and are fine than have had an adverse reaction. Others may know many people injured by the vax. If they put something in the vax that can be activated by a signal of sorts the cure would be to End the signal. I have no evidence of this but dots connect.

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The stories in the FookBook group ‘Died Suddenly News’ are just heartbreaking. So much damage and death, and it’s rapidly increasing. 😢😭

Only people mentioned by @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

They did shut the first one down - close to 200K members. They restarted the group again. Stories are so sad, so much death. All similar in nature (clots, aggressive cancer, heart attacks). none of these deaths are being attributed to the real cause either - so much lying by the drs. I lost a brither and a BIL due to shots, both were attributed to something else. read some of the reasons these family members are receiving - so deceitful. A woman I work with - her 31 year old brother is in a hospital in switzerland with clots in his lungs. was told it was due to a knee injury he suffered 4-5 years ago.

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

So sorry for your loss. I hope and pray it will all be over soon, but as so many have suffered it will seem to be a hollow victory. Unfortunately, without the fight there would not have been any hope for most of us.

(1) Show this thread