American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

@VincentKennedy, before Dr. Zelenko passed away, he said that he believed there would be a cure available for those that took the jab, hopefully, in the next 2-3 years. I don't remember the statement verbatim, but afterwards he told people to be right with God. I will try to find the vid. Do you know if that was wishful thinking, or is there a cure in the near future for our families?

Our bodies heal for the most part and try to work around any issues thrown at it. Maybe that is why they are trying so many boosters. I know a lot more people that have got the vax and are fine than have had an adverse reaction. Others may know many people injured by the vax. If they put something in the vax that can be activated by a signal of sorts the cure would be to End the signal. I have no evidence of this but dots connect.

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I believe it was shown that red states received lots 2 (weaker) and 3 (strongest) and blue states received lot 1 which was the placebo.
Dr. Ruby was researching this before the fiber clots appeared.
I also believe that is you stop inflicting the body with the toxin that it will repair itself and detox it's self. This would be reason for needing a booster every 6 months because the body detoxes the heavy metals and all else.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

If only we knew who was in the "placebo" control group?

https://www.icandecide.org/fda-requires-placebo-control-following-ican-demand/

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Look at the plot line for the movie, Kingsman.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I read, "when they turn the 5G on" (some vaxxed would die).

I thought it had already been turned on, here and there.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Of course, everything can be solved in terms of frequency and vibration. The whole universe is based on it.
With the help of 5G transmitters, it will be possible to kill as well as heal.

But the problem is that according to the court's decision everyone who is genetically modified in any way becomes the PROPERTY OF THE CORPORATION that carries out the genetic modifications. Therefore, everyone was forewarned that these were RNA vaccines - it was no accident.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12-398_1b7d.pdf

In other words - unless this judgment is invalidated or annulled, everyone who has been vaccinated with these RNA vaccines has become the property of the corporation that developed the vaccines.
And this is a very big problem.

Here the continuation of their monstrous plan:
https://anonup.com/thread/10579624

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

The stories in the FookBook group ‘Died Suddenly News’ are just heartbreaking. So much damage and death, and it’s rapidly increasing. 😢😭

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

The Human Instrument was not designed needing vaccinations

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

It is possible, I mayself have not figured it out yet.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Does leveling up include massive anxiety? This has been my experience the past 3 days.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GRAPHENE OXIDE RESONATES AT 26GHZ WHICH IS A 5G FREQUENCY

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

But we are all conspiracy theorists... 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Alpha
Beta
Gamma

Vax 1, 2, 3

Bio-Energetics (80's book)
Body producing harmonic to affect brain
educated guess

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

low vibe = signal

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Yup connecting the dots.
Next color inside the lines.

Hi VK, I found a Dr. Zelenko vid that covers my question and much more. He touches on the body healing itself too. It's not the exact video that I was searching for, but it was great to listen to him speak, again. I really miss his beautiful, kind, soul. 😪
AU won't let me publish the Rumble link.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

This telegram guy is pretty good too...
2 images

(1) Show this thread

I have evidence it has made alot of people just down right stupid 🤔 Something serious is going on with them 😭 I feel like I'm losing it around them . ❤️🙏 But they choose that. Not me ❤️ Before they get help we are going to need it. 🤔 to help ourselves so we can help them GOD HELP US ALL 🙏

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Space Force is bigger than we know….frequency change triggering a mass awakening. Ascension is not a process without pain…. no pain no gain. Time to wake them all up

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Really? I think that would make all of us happy.
I hope it's soon.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
(4) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

VK, I agree with you, and have felt for a while that a catalyst was involved: water, airborne, food, weight, BMI, prior family history, etc.

May be a spiritual thing could negate it. Before I had the booster (vac status was required for College students) I asked God for help.
I prayed in the waiting room, and cried to myself saying I did not want it/this.

No clue if that did anything, but I'm still here

Yes...interesting. That's why so many that have got the vaxx look at me like I'm nutso. They "feel fine".

There were different batches distributed to different areas with different ingredients. Some areas had extremely high cases of adverse events while others had very few. I think the answer is in the batch lots. I think every person who took the vaccine has altered their DNA in some way. The possibility of the DS using some method to activate people seems the most likely scenario. I would suspect that they are running a number of studies with their poison jab.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Here is a way for those that want to know how bad their batch was. I have sent this to al in my fam and friends just so they know..I pray God knows most regret it now, and that we did try to warn them...🙏
https://howbadismybatch.com

(1) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Hmm!.. that would be astounding. it would work like an Anti-Venom I'm guessing.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

. Starlink

Thank you VK. I just want my kids to have a long, happy and healthy life.