Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

JR: The Fed Pivot narrative is back! Goes like this: Fed tightens too much, inflation comes down, economy cools, and Fed has to cut rates, so buy stocks! Two problems: Fed won't cut. Or, if they do, the economy is in a sharp recession or worse. Take your pick.

There are just playing whack-a-mole to get anything out that they are able...inflation in the United States is now primarily the byproduct of a reduction in dollar holdings by the nations that make all of the stuff Uncle Sam spends money he don't have to buy. They can choose: Door A - raise rates and let the markets implode; Door B hyperinflation....in the end, they will always choose Door B...the fact that the market's only viable signal is the FED is a travesty to humanity! (Of course, I'm assuming this hasn't all been worked out behind the scenes, but even then they need to arrive at the same place to have a fair and balanced platform for trade going forward - that is why gold is the key. Its what the super-producers want for their goods ; )) Especially after this dollar goat rodeo.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @rjcassidy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from rjcassidy , click on at the bottom under it