I was 15 during the 1992 election...didn't know jack about politics. But I remember his informercials on Saturday mornings, with his charts and graphs. Dude made 100% sense to me, and I wondered why anyone wouldn't vote for him. Bush and Clinton just seemed smarmy to me.

Thinking back, this must have been when I started to wake up.

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

And they labeled him crazy...

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I voted for him

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

He was our first ray of hope after they took out JFK. My mother voted for him and was very proud. I wasn’t voting then and didn’t until DJT, I always felt it didn’t matter anyway, they put in who they wanted. In hindsight my instincts were correct. But I talked to a man who worked his campaign and he said one day Perot withdrew and that was it, no explanation. Cabal got to him too….

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

makes total sense...i'm sure they threatened him and his family to make him go away...sad

(1) Show this thread

he was my first vote. i never paid attention to politics until he ran. he made sense to me

Patriot. Truth Seeker. ⚖ "These are the times that try men's souls. The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

Same here!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HE HAD A PLAN WITH GRAPHS

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Another good guy trashed by the MSM.

I went to see him speak. Loved his "pie charts" !!!
He made sense so I knew he'd never get elected.

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

That's so cool, you were part of history. At that time all I was interested in was football and girls, so for him to get my attention was a true accomplishment!

(1) Show this thread