Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I could be wrong but I’m sensing a full-on attack soon on the community we’ve created here on AU.

Be ready@administrator

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

10-12-22 IRONING OUT THE TRUTH, NESARA / GESARA
w/CHARLIE WARD, JUAN O SAVIN,
AMELIA LOVE & WARREN AMOUR

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZJRWqd0K8UqG/

Charlie W
💰 THE REVALUATION ACTUALLY STARTED SEPT 24th
when the Pound, Euro & U.S. Dollar came to parity.
The Quantum Financial System
is the ONLY operating system
& the ONLY CURRENCIES that can be entered into the QFS
are Gold-Backed Currencies.
By default the QFS becomes Gold-backed
because EVERYTHING CONNECTED TO IT
HAS TO BE GOLD BACKED.
BRICS has already gone Gold Backed
along with Argentina, Saudi Arabia & others..
2 countries have gone Gold Backed very secretly:
The U.K. that has the Sterling Token
that is Gold backed
& the gold is held in the Gold Bullion Exchange Bank.
The other is the U.S. that have
The United States Token Note
which will be known as the USN.
At the moment the USN is 1 to 1 with the US $.
They realized it was wise NOT TO CRASH THE $
because it would destroy many lives 💰🕊️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

so, no xrp?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Well I did not hear anyone say no xrp.
My understanding is that XRP will be a utility that moves money around, not a coin in the sense of that concept.
It will replace the Fed Swift system.
That is what I am understanding but I am not anyone but a plain ol Nana.

This makes more sense to me, than XRP - which like all other cryptocurrencies, was conceived in the Cabal system - remaining/surviving as a digital currency in our post-Cabal world.

I don’t understand how anyone can be excited about digital currencies replacing fiat WHILE CABAL AGENTS ARE STILL VISIBLY (if not actually) IN CONTROL.

Nothing can be trusted, in my humble opinion, until Cabal governments everywhere are completely and clearly taken down. Until then, whatever gets put in place must be assumed to be Cabal.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

If only one is adopted and it is a currency, as in directly tied to gold, and then like an open source, it becomes digital fiat

No central control is the key to a world currency without banks and debt creating interest

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Agree completely but it is my understanding that when a currency is backed by an asset - eg. a precious metal, it is NOT a fiat currency because ir has actual value.

Paper money came into existence because it was impractical (and unsafe) to travel around with chests of gold, silver etc. The answer? The BANK NOTE. A promissory note entitling the hold to the amount of the precious metal specified by the not (usually a weight - which is where “Pounds,” “Lira,” “Livres” etc cam from. Ten British pounds sterling was literally a promissory note for 10lbs of STERLING SILVER).

Presumably any digital currency would be a digital representation of a promissory note/entity that represents a quantity of whatever PHYSICAL asset is used to give the digital currency its ACTUAL not fiat value).

Digital currencies scare me because in computing somebody IN ADDITION TO the user always has access (eg. a system administrator). Physical bank notes are in the complete control of the holder.

(1) Show this thread