Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I could be wrong but I’m sensing a full-on attack soon on the community we’ve created here on AU.

Be ready@administrator

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

10-12-22 IRONING OUT THE TRUTH, NESARA / GESARA
w/CHARLIE WARD, JUAN O SAVIN,
AMELIA LOVE & WARREN AMOUR

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZJRWqd0K8UqG/

Charlie W
💰 THE REVALUATION ACTUALLY STARTED SEPT 24th
when the Pound, Euro & U.S. Dollar came to parity.
The Quantum Financial System
is the ONLY operating system
& the ONLY CURRENCIES that can be entered into the QFS
are Gold-Backed Currencies.
By default the QFS becomes Gold-backed
because EVERYTHING CONNECTED TO IT
HAS TO BE GOLD BACKED.
BRICS has already gone Gold Backed
along with Argentina, Saudi Arabia & others..
2 countries have gone Gold Backed very secretly:
The U.K. that has the Sterling Token
that is Gold backed
& the gold is held in the Gold Bullion Exchange Bank.
The other is the U.S. that have
The United States Token Note
which will be known as the USN.
At the moment the USN is 1 to 1 with the US $.
They realized it was wise NOT TO CRASH THE $
because it would destroy many lives 💰🕊️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

so, no xrp?

Well I did not hear anyone say no xrp.
My understanding is that XRP will be a utility that moves money around, not a coin in the sense of that concept.
It will replace the Fed Swift system.
That is what I am understanding but I am not anyone but a plain ol Nana.

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Just to add to what you are saying.

SWIFT is Belgian based, but SWIFT is working with R3/Corda which is working with Ripple/XRP.

The FED is rolling out FEDnow instant payment system, which may also be based on XRP.

Plus the CBDCs of many countries will likely be built to interface through XRP.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Thanks for sharing. For those that don't really understand:
When you put money in your bank for instance in your cking acct & pay a bill anywhere the bank uses a Fed. Reserve processing format to move that money.

The "swift system" is used to code the payment. It is, to simplify, a coding system that determines where you want the money to go.
Money is not physically moved around the world base on individual daily transactions.

It is still a slow system and the XRP as a utility to replace it will be much quicker and said to be more secure.
Think of XRP more like a program than an actual coin.

Banks dont physically move money around based on a transaction, the move is on paper and they USED TO BE required to keep a % of total deposits on hand for customers to withdraw, well guess what changed it seems in March 2020?

https://medium.com/navigating-life/we-just-went-from-fractional-reserve-banking-to-zero-reserve-banking-and-its-a-pretty-big-deal-c501432e9be6

(1) Show this thread

thanks😍

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

This makes more sense to me, than XRP - which like all other cryptocurrencies, was conceived in the Cabal system - remaining/surviving as a digital currency in our post-Cabal world.

I don’t understand how anyone can be excited about digital currencies replacing fiat WHILE CABAL AGENTS ARE STILL VISIBLY (if not actually) IN CONTROL.

Nothing can be trusted, in my humble opinion, until Cabal governments everywhere are completely and clearly taken down. Until then, whatever gets put in place must be assumed to be Cabal.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

If only one is adopted and it is a currency, as in directly tied to gold, and then like an open source, it becomes digital fiat

No central control is the key to a world currency without banks and debt creating interest

(1) Show this thread