Now that I goot paypal closed,
guess BoA is next.

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I receive child support, up until last year the state child support services used the Bank of America. Last year, it was switched over and I got a new card through a different bank.

Don’t forget that B of A also turned in info on all patriots that traveled to DC on Jan 6..

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Bush Jr gave out all the BOA cards to Katrina Hurricane Survivors to live on (they used them to gamble *stayed in Hotels forever) & made us pay back BOA. Have no use for BOA or Wells Fargo (made up accounts to keep their jobs)

In response connie wright to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Dang. Comin at us fast.
Is it sprinkling or raining?
Ck'g tool kit.
Umbrella?

2 pics

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

ALL of the BofA banks are permanently closed in my area of WA state and have been for awhile.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

BoA has always been Un-American. All the Big Corporations are.

Everybody, you already know what to do. Drain it!!

Everybody, you already know what to do. Drain it!!

😃👍