Please pray for my husband Jim. He had a surgery 2 years ago, and his spine is fused from his neck down to his tail bone. The surgery did not help, he is in a lot of pain all the time. Getting worse. His Parkinsons does not help. I hope he will be mobile again, now he just sits in a chair all the time. His sleeping is a big problem too, insomnia. I know he will not get younger, but maybe he can be free of pain!
Please anybody who can, help me heal him with a prayer. I've been praying and praying, all by myself. That will be wonderful! Thank you !

Only people mentioned by @truthpa in this post can reply

In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication

Thank you all for prayers, you lovely people. Jim now is struggling w/ shortness of breath, I think it is his heart. It is possible he is in less pain, hard to tell, as he can only walk a little, then he is out of breath. Will call the doc tomorrow, but what do they know? They are Scary people, all they want is to give you more pills.
And the hospitals are the worst! Last time at the hospital, they injected him w/4 diff antibiotics (preventively? who heard of such a thing), then insisted to transfer him to another hospital with the right diagnostic equipment. Inspite of me protesting. They thought he had infectious encephalitis and he could have died from it. That was Friday, the test they performed was done on Tuesday? So if that was infectious encephalitis, he would have died by Tue waiting for test and treatment.
By the time they done the test that particular issue was gone and many others appeared. 10 days of agony, he was lucky to survive that and 2 more month to recover fro

prayers

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

😇May God heal your husband, Jim. Amen.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 God bless

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Prayers incoming 🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

You are not praying by yourself anymore! When there are three hundred or more of us gathered... or something like that 😉

All the love in the world to you and Jim 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for your husband, Jim, that Jesus will heal his Parkinson's and also relived him of his pain. Please God, help Jim tosleep peaceably and without pain.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Dear Lord Jesus - please heal Jim. ... you know where to begin... you know the exhaustion and fatigue.. let him sleep well tonight.. I pray your love and peace and healing hand would touch every part of him..
IJNWP

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Sending prayers to your husband, Jim.🙏 My dad has had so much pain with sciatica and he, too, had surgery. Unfortunately, it didn't help him either. I am including a link to Dr. Tenpenny. I have looked into this amazing sounding treatment she offers. It might be worth calling her and seeing if it would be an option - if you like the sound of it. M.I.T, according to her info, reverses neurogenic inflammation and resolves neuralgia pain.

https://www.tenpennyimc.com/mannitol-mit

@Photon I am tagging you - just in case this could help you!🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

🙏❤️

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Hope you see this ... find someone in your area that does the Ketamine Protocol !!!

They can also give a Ketamine nasal spray that can make sleeping much better.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Well this reached out to me for your situation, she dealt with back surgery also and felt the pain. Do hope your husbands pain gets relieved. I use a heating pad constantly due to arthritis in my back. I sure hope this song reaches him and you! 🙏🙏🌹🙏🙏🌹 https://youtu.be/ODNhKH0c-qk

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏❤️

You need to investigate this healing system, its helped others.
https://www.eesystem.com/
Find a location near you - My very best to you.

https://rumble.com/v1nei6u-dr.-sandra-michael-on-energy-enhancement-system-beyond-med-bed-tech-healing.html

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

God please bless and heal your son Jim. Release him from these aflictions and grant his family peace. 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

🙏 for Jim . Have you tried Ivermectin ?

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

sending my healing and prayers that he will be pain free

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will be praying for you both. Has he tried CBD oil products? The CBD Gurus have good products. You sleep solid on their products. The original Mark Z has a wholesale discount.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for a healing for your husband.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

🙏 4 Jim 🙏

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 The more I read about this and also all the hundreds of thousand of testimonials on facebook cd page the more sure I get that this easy inexpensive stuff is miraculous
https://mkilani.com/files/Jim%20Humble%20-%20Book%203.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3DtP5x0Lha-PAqHnet6oYYYeDURzN_oblyhTDUMPYf_db3osDS0HJZ6zw

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏

Awww...poor guy. Does he have AS also? It can be brutal. :(

🙏🙏🙏There is no pain in God's mind therefore your husband is free of pain. And so it is.🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I AM a child of GOD. I love GOD. GOD has my heart. Thank you GOD.

May the Lord God Almighty heal your husband. Thank you God of Unconditional Love.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I am so sorry for what your husband is going through.
Praying for him to heal and be free of pain. 🙏❤️🙏

Prayers for your husband Jim 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for your husband Nino. 🙏🙏🙏