you think they would learn from PayPal’s mistake

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I think as time goes by, more and more banks will stop surrendering anything you have in a personal account. It just makes sense for them to get as much out of us as they can before the jubilee falls on them. I have heard many ppl reporting we need to remove our money from the banking system.. Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it. Open eyes wide to see that snowball heading down hill.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

117 ↔️ 711

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Ive had an account I have with Synchrony bank that is in good standing for my sleep number bed get closed with no notice. When I called them to inquire of why.. they said they pull Experian report every month and if something is on it they don’t like (such as late payment reported by another lender)… they can close account. Well that is what happened.. so we have a closed account with a balance of 4k.. it dropped our BS credit score 150 points..

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Wow! Looks like the bank wants to wreck your credit and is not worried about the $4000 you owe.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Chase is 63 trillion upside down in the derivative market oh the SUCK ALRIGHT!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

me thinks is connected to 7.11

+10