you think they would learn from PayPal’s mistake

Only people mentioned by @Danbehowe in this post can reply

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Beth Howe to her Publication

The deep state just doesn't stop! They are so dumb to play this thing until the very end. They must really think they can win this battle.
What they do not understand is that our eyes are open.
The majority of the worlds eyes are open.
Most of us WILL NOT be controlled by fear any longer.
The harder they push to control us, the more we push back.
We are fighting for Truth and Light under God and we will go down swinging until the very last breath that we take.
We know what's at stake.
I don't care how many of life's creature comforts they take away
I personally won't cave. I won't budge. I won't give in.
They can threaten all they want to make my life hell
I still wouldn't comply.
I'm riding this thing til the end
I am unbreakable.
I serve at the pleasure of God
In His Army

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

This is pure evil. I was permanently banned from twiitter, I'm a 65 yr old granny. i never ever tweeted! But i finally got my coutage up to like posts ànd comment....less than 2 week!! Im waiting for the FBI to show up. 🌍🤡 🇺🇲🙏

😁He needs to go in and tell them he wants all of the money in cash.

Cancelled PayPal this week. Chase is next.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

now they eat their own 🍿🍿

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Good-bye JP Morgan Chase.

😠

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

the banks are part of the ESG. a type of social credit scores for corporations. and this event is to show those who pay attention as Ye has a large "voice"/following so to say. The social credit score system is here.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

the banks are part of the ESG. a type of social credit scores for corporations. and this event is to show those who pay attention as Ye has a large "voice"/following so to say. The social credit score system is here.

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

I was looking at this site last night, and lo and behold, a JP Morgan trust fund showed up on my SSN. GMEI Utility site. Find out who profits from using your SSN. Go to website and click on renewal tab. Type in you SSN with the dashes, and hit enter to see the names of those profiting from our misfortune. https://www.gmeiutility.org/search.jsp

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

I did some digging on that. That is not correct. it is pulling anything up with a set of numbers in the name, address. 29 is in my ss#, and i noticed all the ones on the first page. I tried puting my name & the same thing it pullled up companies with just my first name or part of my first name in it. Not saying this site/company isnt stealing our#’s & making money just havent been able to drill down to just where my exact name & ss# are being used.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Good digging here, however; one needs to be very cautious especially with putting your SS# in and then your name, address, and other information. I would advise not doing that.

The location of this company/website is in the Netherlands so I'm not too sure how they'd have PII to cross reference sensitive information pertaining to Americans.

Perhaps pulling a credit report from one of the big three might be safer and should show if someone is indeed using your SS# for something malicious.

There is very interesting information revealed here, but we must be very cautious. Not knocking you, you're trying to help others and I admire and respect that. God Bless

(3) Show this thread

Candace said she moved to this Bank https://glorifi.com/?fbclid=IwAR01ujup2ovP1gMGdzueIdg18zG28uVgofidsZzgsj5t5IxzHIcHEFdxulg. I am going to check it out!! 🤷‍♀️

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Wow, this really interesting and an awesome idea with the banks canceling Patriots right now. Definitly worth a look.

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

interesting article on the ceo Toby Neugebauer
https://www.bishop-accountability.org/2021/04/new-witnesses-allege-kanakuk-kamps-tried-to-cover-up-child-sex-abuse/

he also is cofounder of Quantum Energy

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Chase sucks

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

117 ↔️ 711

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I think as time goes by, more and more banks will stop surrendering anything you have in a personal account. It just makes sense for them to get as much out of us as they can before the jubilee falls on them. I have heard many ppl reporting we need to remove our money from the banking system.. Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it. Open eyes wide to see that snowball heading down hill.

(7) Show this thread