"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Its almost as if we are different versions of one another.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Christ playing the avatarsπŸ˜‡.πŸ’“UπŸ’«

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Like a video game ? πŸ˜„

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

πŸ™‚Kind of, yes! He is in us. We are in Him. In Him, we live and move and have our being. We are the ones to experience the spoils of victory. What we do to the least of these, we do to Him. How could that be? I have had street people transfig before my eyes. I need to get out more. I really do.πŸŒ¬οΈπŸ’“ ( I like the word pictures to help me along) Just my picture brain :)

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it