Its almost as if we are different versions of one another.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Funny I was in a dream and was with a friend laying down together and I said that to her very thing. Odd sync thanks jason

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Hey! yes. love you too. 😊🥰

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

like minded, one accord, peace, spiritually connected, good vibes frens.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ripple Effect to his Publication

God Bless You Bro.

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Christ playing the avatars😇.💓U💫

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Like a video game ? 😄

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I love you, too, Jason! ❤️

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

🤗😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

*In Lak’ech Ala K’in* 🙏
In Mayan Tradition, there is a greeting that many people working with Mayan wisdom know of.
It is the law of In Lak’ech Ala K’in, which means "I am another yourself". (A modern-day interpretation)
It also means "I am you, and you are me". (A traditional Mayan interpretation)
We have come to understand that this Mayan greeting is an honoring for each other. It is a statement of unity and oneness.

I am you as you are me and we are one energy throughout everything universally, eternally. That was the message. That is when it all became visible. One Body, as it is written.

Thank You for sharing this. God Bless You. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love you and all my brothers and sisters here Jason

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Praise God. 🙌❤️🕊️❤️🙌

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Love You too Brother!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

🤗😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love you too! You all are Amazing!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Indeed so much Love here. ❤️🙏 ❤️

Praise God. 🙌🙌🙌

https://youtu.be/D9PFqzA4D04

Tesla - Love song [Lyrics] - YouTube

Tesla-Love Song So you think that it's over Say your love has finally reached the end Anytime you call Night or day I'll be right there for you If you need a...

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Like I've said, God works wonders through you Jason. TY.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

That is very kind to say and to Him goes the Glory as no one but HE can make the way, God Bless You. ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread
A Night at the Roxbury (What is Love - Haddaway) - YouTube

Alcune scene del film A Night at the Roxbury con il sottofondo di What is Love prodotto nel 1998 con protagonisti due ragazzi ovvero i fratelli Boutabi che v...

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

🤗😇🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love you also Jason!

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

The new normal ~ I LOVE YOU 💗

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending frosty LOVE to cool everyone off ~ chill and let love grow :)

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

1111 🙏❤️ Love You.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏😍🥰🙏

🤗🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread