Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Hi friends! A very dear friend of mine has a granddaughter that is in the hospital.. she cannot stop vomiting and having diarrhea. She has been sick since Friday. She is 8 years old and her name is Ariana. Could you please keep her in prayers? 🙏❤️

THANK YOU to EACH & EVERYONE of you beautiful souls for praying for my grandbaby, Ariana..i shared each one of yalls comments/prayers with her & it melted her lil heart to know so many had her lifted up.....She is home resting now & we are forever grateful. God is so good all the time..Prayers are Powerful & he heard everyone of us, so again from the depths of my heart, THANK YOU! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bridgett in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Bridgett Block to her Publication

Aloha friend, welcome to the neighborhood!

❤️🤍💙 I love God,❤️🤍💙 Family,❤️🤍💙 My ❤️🤍💙Country & ❤️🤍💙President Trump❤️🤍💙

thank you. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏 ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praise God! 🙏❤🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Praise and thanks be to God.

I am so happy that your granddaughter is home and resting! ❤️

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

God Is Good!
😇🙌

WWG1WGA!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

😅❤️😇

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Hi Bridgette Great news. Welcome to AU.🌻

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Great news!!!

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Thank you for letting us know.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

So happy she's better & at home!

And to both of you -- Welcome to the group!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

We're all still lifting
We never let go
Prayer is the first step
Holding on is the second
💚🌟💚

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

That's wonderful!!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Glad she is home and continued prayers for her recovery!! GOD IS GOOD!! Rest and GET WELL SOON Ariana!! 🙏♥️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

so great to hear your granbdbaby Ariana is better and at home now ...will keep sending for her to be fully healed✨🙏💖

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

GOD is great! Amen
so happy to hear she is feeling better ❤️♾️

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

💖So happy she is feeling better!🙏🕊💖

you found the right place for prayer support sister…much love

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼