Hi friends! A very dear friend of mine has a granddaughter that is in the hospital.. she cannot stop vomiting and having diarrhea. She has been sick since Friday. She is 8 years old and her name is Ariana. Could you please keep her in prayers? 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

🙏

❤️🤍💙 I love God,❤️🤍💙 Family,❤️🤍💙 My ❤️🤍💙Country & ❤️🤍💙President Trump❤️🤍💙

THANK YOU to EACH & EVERYONE of you beautiful souls for praying for my grandbaby, Ariana..i shared each one of yalls comments/prayers with her & it melted her lil heart to know so many had her lifted up.....She is home resting now & we are forever grateful. God is so good all the time..Prayers are Powerful & he heard everyone of us, so again from the depths of my heart, THANK YOU! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Bridgett Block to her Publication

🙏 ❤️

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Bridgett Block to her Publication

Aloha friend, welcome to the neighborhood!

(19) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

sending love and healing prayers

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Dear God in heaven, please extend your divine healing hand to Ariana, protect her & surround her with your love. 🙏🏻❤️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for Ariana and her family. Poor baby she’s probably so scared. 🙏❤️

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Healing Prayers🙏

Praying

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for Ariana 🙏🙏🙏 May God give her strenght to go through this and heal her 💖💖💖✨✨✨

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Prayers for wellness Ariana. 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🙏💖💫

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

❤️🙏 ((( Ariana ))) Get well soon, Honey.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

💙🙏💚

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Get to the root cause. The sickness and diarrhoea is a classic sign of a toxin/poisoning of some description and her body is doing it's best to get rid of it. Be careful, as whatever drugs they give in hospital will only tend to the symptoms and not the cause. Plus, if you suppress the body doing it's natural reaction, it will only enhance/prolong the illness. Keeping the child in my prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Praying for Ariana! 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🙏praying now

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up in Jesus name for comfort and healing now 🙏❤🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please God, Father Almighty, hear my prayer. Please let it be Your will that Your child, Ariana, recover quickly from whatever it is that is making her ill and the be returned quickly to perfect health. Whatever Your will, please bring peace and comfort to Ariana and her family.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen. 🙏🏻❤️

Use Homeopathic NUX VOMICA (on Amazon or health stores) - it is a frequency/energy treatment and has no side effects nor does it interfere with drugs. 4 pellets under the tongue (30 minutes away from food) - don't touch with your hands, use the cap. Repeat every 10-15 mins until it stops, then every 2-4 hours

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Praying now for Ariana's healing ❤️🙏🏻❤️

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏