Hey friends!! I have been working on her for almost a year to get over here.. Please welcome@bridgett to the fold. This is Ariana's grandmother that I asked for prayer request for. Let's show her a big AU welcome! She is an awesome anon

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

hello Patriot, England calling ❤️

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

welcome!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Welcome, Young and Pretty. Prepare to become an Ambassadress of Love, Peace, Knowledge and Hard Truths. Thank You for joining our informational revels and reveals.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️Welcome Home

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️Welcome Home

Welcome!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Welcome aboard !

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Welcome hun we got you!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

You got it....

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Welcome aboard Bridgett!!!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Welcome! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Greetings ❤️

Welcome fren 🐸

❤️🤍💙 I love God,❤️🤍💙 Family,❤️🤍💙 My ❤️🤍💙Country & ❤️🤍💙President Trump❤️🤍💙

Thank you to each of you for the warm welcome! I'm really excited to be here & already love the kindness, love & high vibes!! 😊 God is so good all the time! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Welcome😁

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

And you are an awesome Anon as well Erin!
Subbed.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

❤️

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hi Bridgett! Welcome to the AU family, it's a wonderful place, think you'll like it here. 😊

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Hi Bridgett....we rotate dishes night here...its my turn tonite....so enjoy urself, oh and when its ur turn (dont be late...Erin gets real mad)....tell Melissa too.🤗👊🤝(dont tell Erin i told u that)😉🙏☝
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

As if 🤣

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Welcome to the home of high vibes!
So grateful to hear your granddaughter is doing better. 💓

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Welcome to the Light of AU!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

So happy you made it here Bridgette🙏💞😇

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Hi Bridgett, and feel free here with Frens 🐸

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

welcome!

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

Hi Bridgett 👋, welcome to AU!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Hi Bridgett, Welcome to the best place on the internet! We've got your back!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Welcome aboard. You will be so happy you made the move😍

welcome to the fam 🐸