Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

“Never let go, never leave my side”
🙏✨🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

🙏💗🙏

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Go Ahead, I dare you

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

🕊Video Length: [3:33] >>> 123🙏🎚👑

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

🍿🙏🙌

God Wins.

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

WE ARE LEARNING THIS LESSON. WE MUST BE BOLD LIKE JESUS.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

jesus, the line in the sand

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

I love it ;)

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

👉❤️👈

(1) Show this thread

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.."

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I aways thought of this verse whenever some very dark people came out against President Trump. 😇

(2) Show this thread

💥😇🥳🎉🌈🎺🎺🎺
AMAZING GRACE

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Yesssss!!! we are there.!!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

The line in the sand...

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼