Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

you guys....wtf did I miss??? I seriously just saw this on tele and was like WAIT WHAT??!!

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AshleyTruthSeeker in this post can reply

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Ashley TruthSeeker to her Publication

🤪wth. They be tripping on some bad stuff. It puts my off days in perspective. 😅Love you guys.💌

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Never liked telegram vibes at all. Am I missing out on anything but chaotic energy? Naw.

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

creepy af lol

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

I told them to shutup...we'll see what happens 😂

(1) Show this thread

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

Looks like Dr c 17 or someone else may have made a fake account using Vincent Kennedy and was made to change it to Vin[c]ent K[e]nn[e]dy

here the notes

Again.
This won’t be the Last Public
Apology letter you will see in the
Upcoming Weeks.
And yes Dan, Cover Blown
So bad Truth Social made you
Change your Name to
Vin[c]ent K[e]nn[e]dy
to Avoid the FAKE Account Ban.
Also, Don’t forget to delete the same fake fighter jet photos on your other CIA SHILL Account as well.
And No “Lo” Creating Doubt is shilling a fake CGI CIA Account to patriots for 2 Years that Vince McMahon is a Made up Air Force pilot named Vincent Kennedy, The Undertaker is playing Sleepy Joe Biden, JFK JR is really TRUMP and Jackie is really Melania wearing a Mask. If anyone needs to wake up it's that clown show

and love how "he" signs it as Q 🤦🏻‍♀️