The most difficult truth to accept is that about yourself.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

PSA
We all must remove the planks from our eyes. And from that point forward, we probably ought to just learn to keep our mouths shut entirely out of sheer humility and not even bother with any specks that might be in our brother's eyes. It needs to be taught once again-

"Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than ourselves."

Not being offensive here but even to the lifelong Bible readers who are getting to be older farts like me you really need to RE-read the Bible and this time use an OLD dictionary. The older the Bible the better too...
The oldest known definitions for words are the ones to use...the truth has been hidden through many languages morphing over the generations. If you can't remove the books, change the definitions and rule the narrative that way. It happened, sorry but very true folks!

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

It is, but when we face truth no matter how painful we are set free. Consider not being too hard on yourself because like all/at least most of us, we have lived life not knowing who we really are. And when we don't know who we are we wonder aimlessly through life (not knowing our highest calling) just trying to make it. I believe the meaning of sin is to "miss the mark", the mark being to know who/whose we are. With that said, all those truths we don't want to face became obstacles along our path that led us away from our highest calling. We were blind while we were asleep, but now we see. An awakened person makes totally different choices. You were born for such a time as this.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

indeed βœ¨πŸ•Šβœ¨

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

I have no idea of that which you speak.

😜

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

I have no idea of that which you speak.

😜

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Amen to that brother!

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

I concur so much with this Martin

no truer words spoken martin