Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

All the extremists are here. lol

Makes you really think what are they scared of to be attacking AU.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

. ,they have ZERO power here, why would they come (makes chicken noises)

They know there is REAL LOVE here VK . ❤️

And I thought the truth only Hurt...apparently it could be ☠️

They are afraid of this-

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

👍😃

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

We bad 😂

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

We are bringing God back in full force to people's hearts, they should be scared!

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

They are scared of “The Storm” 😎

NCSVVIC -> NOTHING! WWG1WGA_WW Twatter - @Conc3rndC1t1zN Truth Social - @QualityControl

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Just my opinion but this shit is getting old.. Don't follow this person or that person- they are FBI, CIA, Lizards, Masons, etc... Look those 3 letter orgs already know your biz if you are any part of MAGA. Who gives a damn- They gonna come after ALL of us? No. A few.. Maybe like Jan.6th SO THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE IS MISSING, GETS ARRESTED, OR WHATEVER... START MAKING SOME DAMN NOISE AND GET OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THE SAME. Injustice and intimidation is the other sides game. Shutting people up is what they want as an end product. When we start getting loud.. they get scared as they should be. And obviously whoever said VK is a CIA Honeypot is funny as hell. Just who is your pimp VK? Cause Honeypots have pimps and handlers and most of the time they are programmed victims.

Q seems to be a magnet for them. They really do not like the 17th letter. That must mean Q is lurking on AnonUp.😎

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Unity, Collectiveness, Passing along knowledge, Helping each other to stay on the right path with THE PLAN. They should be afraid - together we are unstoppable.

The Light

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#TrueGrit - and we are only a sampling of the larger whole out there - all accross the globe 🙌🏻 drives people like Bill Gates nuts, he wants global compliance so desperately, never will he realize, what he is seeking, doesn't actually exist - it is a mindtrick - in the end, it never works...'ask' Hitler.

Me and you meaning We The People.

Me and you meaning We The People.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

2 year delta, 2 days ahead of schedule.

“Your ability to spread information across the digital battlefield and bypass their control is what they fear [narrative failure] and why they are doing everything in their power to disrupt…”

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I GUESS THE ANONS ARE THE ONLY ONES VERIFING AND PUSHING THE TRUTH. EVERYONE ELSE IS INTO MISINFORMATION. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT HERE.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Exactly . [They] attack and spread false information . . .
God sees everything and nobody escapes this .
[They] cant stand the truth . ❤️ 5:5
The#truth will set us FREE ☀️

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I have been waiting for this to pop up, AU is Golden, WHOLE Lotta Love to You All.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

What popped up when I typed this phrase into my gif 📦
We Are Unbreakable

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

high vibrations

(1) Show this thread

truth resonates
I feel severe debilitating pain.
they’ve lost their connection to the people.
G-d is leveling the battle field.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Truth or maybe the Lion King

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

WOW thank you Lord.
We are Strong.
they attacking, means We gettin close.
LOVE

God wins! 🙏 Do. Not. Comply. 💪 Ungeimpft, ungetestet, unbeugsam.

I asked exactly this question and got labled fbi/cia and then got banned 😂

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Who or what is Ultramega Q?????

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

11:40>11.4

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

[They] are scared because WE ARE THE LIGHT🎇🎇🎇that overcomes their darkness😎#TheyFooked