Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

Thanks for that link!

(1) Show this thread

We got great results with cease therapy fir autism. can't get suramin.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

"Parasites" --- Drones
Human Experiments

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Urine is also one of the few (4 I think) substances produced by the body (and the easiest to obtain) that contains stem cells.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Who knew?

(1) Show this thread

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Suramin is made from the urine of mammals. Urine Therapy, whether drinking your own or applying it to your skin for conditions has roots all the way back to ancient China and India. The therapy is gaining popularity again in China with the people however, the CCP has made it illegal and bans social media group proponents discussing their personal success with it.
Western medical journals go so far in an attempt at humor in calling it "piss-poor" medicine despite a ton of uses of urine derivatives in many of the patented drugs on the market today. For decades.

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

animal urine would make sense because it's not tainted with all of the preservatives that humans would be

(1) Show this thread

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

pine needle tea! or chai tea. scimitic acid. i pored it down any family members that got the jab .

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

N-Acetyl Cysteine too.

(1) Show this thread