Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Castor Oil needs to be taken in small, small doses. It will wreck your digestive system. I took it when I was overdue with my first kid & it started contractions....of my bowels. The pain was horrible.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

You can also find info on castor oil packs that help with healing. These can be ordered from Amazon...but there are also youtube videos that teach how to make and use your own (thus saving money). Castor oil is also used to promote hair and eyelash growth. I use it on my hair along w/rosemary oil...and I THINK it's helping. Have tried it on my eyelashes too....but only a few times and i'm not motivated enough to be consistent with it.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ur1spark in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

I'll try it. My hair doesn't grow. I have claws for nails and long, long eyelashes....but my hair on my head doesn't grow. I'm Nordid in my ancestory. Strange

Because castor oil is so thick, I usually will mix it with equal parts of coconut or olive oil. Then I add the drops of rosemary oil. It takes a long time to see hair growth so be patient.

(1) Show this thread