Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mandy ...

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Mandy and everyone who uses castor oil, any recommendations on where to buy it and what to look for when buying it?

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I just ordered this on Amazon. Amazon also has the book. If anyone has a better suggestiion it would be appreciated.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IU8NAC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I recently heard Dr. Madje speak on the uses of castor oil. I have been using it to help with plantar fascitis. I massage it into my foot. I did notice my foot is soft and callouses are gone. My hands are much softer as well. 😇

Great post to share. I'm on a Castor oil healing page and it's endless what you can use it for. Great information to help others. I have learned that organic, cold pressed, hexane free Castor oil is best.

Mom used to give us kids a spoonful daily back in the 70 and 80s along with many other natural supplements. She knew so much and never shared what she knew.

I'm certain that she is the reason I never get sick and have been in the truth movement since I was 15.

Lost her last year. I wish I could talk to her now more than ever.

One of the last things she said to me was "please don't let them give me that f*cking vaccine"

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Thanks for this info Mandy. Can castor oil cause diarrhea if it's only used as a topical? WWII pilots were breathing in the fumes from the castor oil in the engines of the planes back then & giving them diarrhea, imagine, ugh.

(1) Show this thread

Thanks so much for sharing. I bought castor oil about 6 months ago and incorporate it into foot soaks to detox my body. Here is a recipe: https://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/how-to-make-a-detox-foot-soak-at-home-to-flush-toxins/

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thank you for posting this
ive been hearing a lot lately about using fof hair loss, eyebrows, and lashes. Do you know anything or does the dr mention which one to use?
i see whole foods sells the jamacian “black castor seed oil” and a lot of tick toks use to grow hair back
thank you ❤️

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Correct, castor oil is also very helpful when used on the skin & to support scalp/hair health. Castor oil has anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory properties, and has many uses for health & wellbeing purposes. It tends to be a little thicker than most oils but an effective product nonetheless. Source clean & cold pressed products.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Fenugreek seeds with coconut & castor oil as a hair treatment very helpful too. Gently heat the seeds in the coconut oil and add Caster oil to mix once the oil has cooled.
Rosemary is known to stimulate hair growth too. I make a hair/skin toner from Kombucha I brew, let it get to vinegar PH, then complete a 2nd ferment with fresh rosemary for a few months. Keeps the skin & scalp healthy - I’ve even some baby hair growing back again x recommend as interim support, but as we know it’s all about inner health for the best & long term results.
Much love x

(3) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Castor Oil needs to be taken in small, small doses. It will wreck your digestive system. I took it when I was overdue with my first kid & it started contractions....of my bowels. The pain was horrible.

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Ordered the book. Any specific brand castor oil? Thanks for sharing!

(1) Show this thread