Q called it The Silent War for a reason.

Nothing is going to be handed to you on a silver platter.

This war is silent and behind the scenes until the very moment it's not. And when it does go public, it's going to be lightning fast and DEAFENING.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins 🙏🏻

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

Thats fine, but I am not going to watch the pot. it never boils. i can no longer watch any of these guys predicting dates and making claims of who has been arrested and already dealt with either.While it may be true , can't know for sure because none of the credible/ known enties report these things. I also dont need to see any more ' evidence' of anything. I believe justice will come, but we each have to brighten the cornor where we are, stand up for our rights , pray and study our Bibles, in the mean time. I can't go there with what I deem ' New Age.' Can't watch any news. its sickening!

Amer-I-CAN patriot fighting the evils plaguing this world. Shining God's light into the darnkess. ScrewTuber novice.

It's going to make the Superbowl look like a puppy show!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Silent because we are the ones that know there is actually a war while the general public is clueless. Silent because we are alone in this battle because friends and family think we are insane. 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸 I I wouldnt have it any other way. 😎🐸🇺🇸

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Agreed. I am hoping my marraige survives though....pretty tired of being distrspected and called names. Something has to surface to open his tightly shut eyes...

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Per Juan O Savin...much is happening behind the scenes right now, take a deep breath

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Do you have the links to those 3 sites to bookmark?

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Silence is golden and calmmess is the key to longevity....at least thats what my father always said. lol

(2) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

When the dam breaks it's going to knock the Little Dutch Boy to Toledo

Godspeed ❤

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Yep. Flynn and Trump aren't going to just give up and they'r also not going to telegraph their moves. IT AIN'T OVER.

Hopefully the remnants start to fall soon.

FYI

SILENCE IS GOLDEN

In response Elijah Profit to his Publication

SILENCE IS GOLDEN
1st Amendment = 1A
GOLD = AU

DSCAVINO drops new TEXT MESSAGE group

1AU

(1) Show this thread

At the ready

AGREED..i learned a couple of yrs ago to not put any hope in any date...because its all speculation. no way are we ever gonna know when something will happen until it happens.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

silent running.

I will NEVER turn my back on President Trump, his allies and The Military. I love you all Patriots. WWG1WGA worldwide!

Warpspeed

My thoughts is that we wont know until it is done and cleaned up. We will find out!