Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

negativity is like a cancer. we all have been surrounded. by it, engulfing our lives , yet here we stand with a smile

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

......what if💌🌊✨❤️ lord knows I generate love,yet i take [the bait] if anyone can pray for my temper aka pisst level so [it] cant point and say :see(?)that be great🤲❤️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response memes matter to her Publication

Lord , may you work in Ellens life , my life , and all those listening to help us overcome any trigger to anger put in front of us today . Amen

(1) Show this thread

👍🐸

TRUTH . ❤️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🎯🎯🎯

Nope.

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

High Vibin’ No Jivin’

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

vibes up 🙌🏼🕊💖

Yes! what’s crazy is, after 18 years cancer free I just found out I have a new cancer and I have to have surgery on Oct 28th. I’ve been following Juan o Savin for years (for better or for worse) and he’s been harping on the sh*t hitting the fan Oct29th. Not a great time to be in the hospital. But for some reason, I am absolutely fearless. I’ve also been going gangbusters on daily 5 mile barefoot hikes up a mountain, qi gong, tons of fresh green juice, water fasts, medicinal mushrooms and herbs, prayer, meditation and projecting my “already healed” into the Quantum Field and after 2 weeks only of this, I can feel the mass in my colon has shrunk, where it was once uncomfortable and full feeling 24/7 down there, I can’t feel a thing now! So not only am I facing my own personal worst fear, fearlessly, I’m not even registering a blib of worry about the sh*t hitting the fan soon. maybe I should, but I’m not. warrior faith mode activated. self power, deep magical self power discovered.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Danny James to his Publication

Prayers for you, they help too 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Danny James to his Publication

That's whats up😎👊🎇🎇🎇 level up Fren😉

(3) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

To me that means... remember to keep your sights set on all the good that life has to offer - attune to the divine, always - especially whilst attempting to rise out of the muck and mire that can, and often does, creep into one's everyday life. (Positive change comes out of acknowledging the darkness, and then meeting it with lightness in one's heart, instead of more darkness.) Not sure, if that's your meaning, here, but I thought to mention it, anyway, mainly because by doing so (repetition) it's a jolly good way to remind myself, to stay on track. :)

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

reading my mind again?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Why am I seeing Las Vegas👀 talk about low vibing.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I had the same thought.

(1) Show this thread

We need to vibe it up..😅
https://youtu.be/SwYN7mTi6HM

thanQ😎🦊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Let the good times roll.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I still have this album lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki6xHnDAwHw

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

Idk what that means, some folks lost loved ones, etc. some their jobs, some are poor as shit, wondering what they are gonna eat today, some are waking up homeless, some just found out they are sick, so what does that mean, I will gladly help carry the burdens of my fellow believers. Think there is a scripture about that.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

(1) Show this thread

Our amps go up to 11
🤣🤣🤣

Seeker of Truth. Love is the answer.

💞Listening to your playlist usually helps raise my vibes...most of the songs anyway. Thank you for that. I also have a "my happy place" playlist. Music can definitely change the world.

Word. Vibration. Frequency. Love. Light.

i don't post much. I appreciate you more than you will ever know. Thanks to you and many Anons I have my eyes and ears opened more each day. Love abounds here. Love is the answer. Even though I don't know you or any of the Anons I love you. I love each one of you.

Thank you.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

and take note..SOME ARE TRYING TO BAIT YOU, INTO THEIR LOW VIBEN CESSPOOL. so just scroll on past them, 😊

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

prrrfect timing☕🍊

Thank You.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I do my best learning in low vibes time.

never ☺️💗💕💗💕💗
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRutv3Qp/

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

On it🔥

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Higher & Higher