Hello friends. Over the next 3 days, I will be spending more time on Anonup & Gab. TS is still catering to trolls & booting Patriots that fights against them.

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication

As a Digital Soldier, Its our purpose to go where needed. I was on TS 2/16. Got my first TMTG BOH in June. My goal in February was to redpill. When the trolls, shills & feds(glowies) started flooding in, we found a gift that God blessed me with.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread