Hello friends. Over the next 3 days, I will be spending more time on Anonup & Gab. TS is still catering to trolls & booting Patriots that fights against them.

Only people mentioned by @Bighoghunter77 in this post can reply

In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication

I thought TS was supposed to be a Trump social media site. So why all these problems? Doesn't ANYONE question that?

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

It does no good to ask TMTG anything. They ignore email and their responses they give is very vague.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Yeah i borked mine a few weeks ago. sosdd just on a different platform. Sittin back waitin on the twadder fight to commence. Seems anythin pertinent I need to know off TS I can find on here pretty easy

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I jumped on Twitter last night looking for a liberal to engage with me. You can bait them but it looks as if tthere isnt anything that wants to take the bait.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication

As a Digital Soldier, Its our purpose to go where needed. I was on TS 2/16. Got my first TMTG BOH in June. My goal in February was to redpill. When the trolls, shills & feds(glowies) started flooding in, we found a gift that God blessed me with.

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

What is your @ on TS

W_E@Dr(Hog)Butthurt@MrBaconator77

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Inquiring minds...🤔

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Maybe the universe is telling you something.

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

Perhaps it is

(1) Show this thread

Why just 3 days?

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

The last time I got suspended was supposedly for 2 days which turned into daily suspensions before getting banned from their daily suspensions. I cant tell you why 3 days. I cant tell you why I got suspended other than Im a troll hunter that has dedicated my time in cleaning up TS by exposing those who are only there to cause chaos & black pill the redpills.

(1) Show this thread