Good Morning!

Full Moon energy is no joke. Go outside and ground yourself if you need to....wish we could do that here today :)

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

when i typically see the moon out around 9ish ET. i dont ever see it still up in the morning. this it was out drinking last night. this was around 6:15am ET. it must’ve rallied.

i had a dream last night, something about the moon changed its location!

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

i think it wasnt a dream. its clearly way farther east now than it should be this time of night. it shouldve been incrementally different locale. this is whack.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Anything on nasa or other web sites? One thing I learned doing a quick search, is that unlike the sun, the moon can change its rise and set times by up to one hour per day. I didn't know that,. Funny thing also I just learned my wife was up late, couldn't sleep. Saw the moon through the window (very bright) couple minutes later she went to look at it again, and it was gone.

(1) Show this thread