Good Morning!

Full Moon energy is no joke. Go outside and ground yourself if you need to....wish we could do that here today :)

when i typically see the moon out around 9ish ET. i dont ever see it still up in the morning. this it was out drinking last night. this was around 6:15am ET. it must’ve rallied.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

i had a dream last night, something about the moon changed its location!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

i think it wasnt a dream. its clearly way farther east now than it should be this time of night. it shouldve been incrementally different locale. this is whack.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

😂

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

were u drinking in my yard without me noticing. nice view you got there. 👊🏾

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

i woulda cheerzd 😂

(1) Show this thread

My youngest daughter even pointed that out to me this morning while we were waiting at the bus stop around 8am EST. "Mom, look at the moon!"

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I went out at 7:30am and the moon was so bright in the daylight.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’m never up that early 🤣
Still awake often at the 11:11 est time & awake by 11:11 NZ time 😏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

this was in Mississippi when i was there on Sunday… biggest moon I’ve ever seen 😳

(21) Show this thread