Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

One of my favs ✨

My sons favorite movie 😀
Very bright kid 😊

I can't wait!!!!!!! I guess I can. I've waited this long. Its going to be Biblical!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

One of muh Faaaavs 🎥

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

By chance can you tell me the name of it?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication

V for Vendetta.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Omg, they DID make some GOOD MOVIES, LOL! Perhaps, the testicles of Hollywood have been in a grip since LONGER than we thought, LMAO!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

It is for sure Johnny . i got my wife to watch it years ago , but inly because i told her that her great fraternal uncle Robert Donat was in it . he pkayed the Count Of Monte Cristo , V’s favorite movie inside the movie for those who have not seen it. On a sude note she thinks im bat shit crazy because i said this shot is all goi g to hapoen in a very symbolic way soneday . yet , here we are😂🍿

can't wait to take off our masks at the end