Still think we aren't going to a gold/silver backed currency?

Only people mentioned by @JDscramble in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Flim Flam to his Publication

If it dosen't go precious metal backed I'll have a fire sale on uncirculated silver!

I hope the fiat I've accumulated over 60 years doesn't end up being fire starter. 🤔

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/9157/text

Introduced Only - in the House, no text yet available.
Part of the "movie"?

The use of the word "dollar" in this proposed Bill is questionable.

Additionally, where are the"visible and televised" members of the House and Senate (House Finance Committee) to accept and most likely create revisions, or reject it???
How many of those we see on CSpan and in shared videos are real?
How. any actors?
Fake Fauci and others being questioned by Congress in a facility at GITMO???

D.C. is a ghost town and has been for over a year and a half.

New U.S. "Notes", backed by precious metals, already printed, at new treasury facility and ready for distribution. (David Straight)

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Adios !

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Just an author trying to get God's inspiration close to right...patriot...Jesus is the King and The Light of the world, my everything.

Well there are no co-sponsors, although that may be normal. I don't think the rest of the world is going to fall for that trick after the default in 1971. If it ever happened, that $42.22 per troy ounce its on the books for today is going to look a little embarrassing when the dollar becomes 1/2200 per gram. I still say a free-floating world market for physical gold (no paper promises) is the wave of the future.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

Will this pass and be the first Bill that does what it claims?
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/9157/actions?r=1&s=1

In response Michael American to his Publication

Who can say for sure ?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Alex Mooney has been standing up! Had to repost pic since I'm in WV

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Orange. Close to a gold color.

(3) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

[insert here] emoji ==> CARTWHEELS DOWN THE HALL
ka-BQQM!!

Fook that fiat UP. Been waiting impatiently for DECADES for this, REALLY ending fiat and restoring the straw man etc worth to humanity, absofknlutely OBLITERATES the trestle board.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Passed through same day?

Bet not much does that.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Introduced, I believe .

(1) Show this thread