Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

well well well
circle what?!
guess the camera person mis understood took it as a cueπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
H/T to Douglas Belmore on Gab

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/james-and-adam-goldbusters/?utm_content=12241974&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I have heard good and bad about Charlie Ward. That maybe he’s not reliable. Or he has a shady past that would make his testimony questionable. Anybody have anything on this?

As I have told others he is friends with and is in videos with Robert David Steele, Sacha Stone and Simon Parkes. And, unless they are disinfo agents, I have to believe he may be playing the part of a non-trustable source so not everyone knows what is actually happening. We (Anons) are often told ahead of time and this may have been Q Teams' way of doing it

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it