The 1500 mile tunnel from the Vatican to Jerusalem

https://youtu.be/ZtqiXY0PDBY

The 1500 mile tunnel from the Vatican to Jerusalem - YouTube

#gold #ancientaliensThere was more gold than you can imagine found in the tunnel under the Vatican City.Running from Vatican City, and deep underground, ther...

Only people mentioned by @ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Underground tunnels lead from Egypt to Poland, the Far East and Russia.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

Why Jerusalem? Maybe that's why the bitter fight? It's who controls access to the tunnel? Donald left a note at the Wailing Wall. It probably read," I've got your gold, you slimy bastards!"

Crazy about Jesus, my Husband and Trump Staying in my Heavenly Father's Rest yet excited for what is to come.

very interesting.. very cool

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

The Truth Bombs just keep coming. I do remember that earthquake. We had one in Utah and i thought "the tunnels are collapsing". You know those Mormons and their Satanic pedo problem. ALL RELIGIONS have their dark side

Texas Patriot who loves Trump and has been blissfully married for 38 years to the love of my life.

In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication

It's not what religion does to man, it's what man does to religion. I don't know who first quoted that or when; it's still as true today as it has been since the beginning of time.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication

evil infiltrated everything

(2) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Un-fooking real.