55 yr old grandma. Patriot Trump is my president. Q follower. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ grandkids call me BEGA.

I have no idea why i would be blocked. I just follow the most anons with the most advice. And support. Can someone tell me

probably because you haven't added a profile pic or bio, they probably think you are a bot

In response Lisa Fra to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotDiane in this post can reply

In response Diane Buckley to her Publication

not aure about a dude named Lisa either๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

In response Diane Buckley to her Publication

Not a good reason to block soneone. I too question within myself, why some accounts don't have posts and no picture. But not a good reason to block someone.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Maybe you haven't been on the receiving end of a message hack or opening a picture hack. Maybe you weren't reported by bird watchers on Twitter or suffered through any other similar commie insanity.

We're all posting & putting ourselves all out there. If people feel the need to hide without revealing anything about themselves, why shouldn't we be suspicious? ๐Ÿค” Whole New Global Tech World we're in. You're either ALL in or on the fence. Why is that?#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread