POTUS on TRUTH Social - 7:43pm Eastern...
7:43 = 77
1943 = 17

#743 - last few lines
End is near.
The media cleanse/JFK.
Q
Full drop - https://qalerts.app/?q=%23%23743

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim, I cried at this. God Bless our wonderful President Trump for following Gods plan.

i wonder if walken helped frown natalie wood...he was on the boat that night with wagner

They finally getting rid of mockingbird, all that shit I said BOUT name the area all them fks having real time access via channel changer sequences is real. AND from that shit everywhere, USEFUL info in my twenties I was like SO ALL THEY GOTTA DO IS FK THAT SHIT UP>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Real time rapes, snuff films, ETFKNCETRA< and they know how to access the secret orgs and triples. ALL secret orgs tie in at the top, AND was told app three INBRED bloodliner fams own it and the fkn AP. SEE> MOCKING BIRD< then ya got the alpha beta waves, back masking, all that shit.

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

LOWERING. THE. BQQM!

Trump was talking about Mika at the Rally yesterday too!
🙌🏻💫🤓👍🏻

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

💙

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Mr. Pool 10:10 Yellow/Blue Skies - Ukraine
191 - number of Russian missiles fired at Ukraine today...
https://anonup.com/thread/10533463

Howard Moon pointing to the beginning of the endgame?

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

🙏❤️🇺🇸
#NCSWIC
#wwg1wga

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Reminder @VK wants us all to post 1010 at 10:10 tonight on the 10th Oct
. ) ) ) ) ) ) )
✌️

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

its my birthday today. 10 10 :)

(4) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🇺🇸👍🏻🔥