✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

✅ THIS DOCTOR SPEAKS THE TRUTH. HE SAYS CHEMOTHERAPY DOES NOT WORK!

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

My holistic chiropractor told my mom and i when we started seeing him back 20 years ago... if you get rid of parasites in your body- no cancer. parasites can/will lead to cancer. So many things he has taught us while he's cracking our bones. Im so grateful for all that he has taught me and mostly just taken in as he speaks while being seen. its almost like i wish ive had pressed record every time i walked in so id have all that important information for my good. But most importantly I make colloidal silver and watch it heal my body right before my eyes.
2 nights ago an off leash dog caused me and a pet i was caring for to fall from our golf cart. hit my elbow on gravel. My husband said "i know it hurts but im sure you have something in this house you can heal it with because even though it all sounds crazy it does end up healing". Made me laugh so hard but the fact he ended with that the stuff i use does work certainly touched an "awe he does pay attention" cord in my heart.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

We wormed our horses last week and my husband (Squeaky cheap) complained that I bought 1 extra tube of Ivermectin. I told him that tube is for me, Don't return it!! He thinks i'm nuts. But he had a sty in his eye a month ago and I sprayed MMS in his eye and it went away in minutes. So he's benefitting from my nuts too😜

I love it when they can't deny that our "voodoo" works on them 😂😂
my first husband called the chiropractor the voodoo doctor but i. the same sentence looked at his buddies and said "he did find the pain in my back without me pointing it out and he did stop the pain." Ill take my voodoo doctor over a regular doctor or hospital anyday.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it