โœ… THIS DOCTOR SPEAKS THE TRUTH. HE SAYS CHEMOTHERAPY DOES NOT WORK!

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Luv my country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Luv my freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! ๐Ÿ™In God We Trust๐Ÿ™

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Great video! Thanks!

watching people over the years proves that this is true!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

It's my understanding chemo spreads the cancer.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Tip of the iceberg...now where have we heard that?๐Ÿ˜

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

This is video I posted on fakebook that got me suspended for 29 days. Must be the truth they don't want u to hear!

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Chemo is 97% ineffective and it can kill. My best friend died from chemo, a woman I worked for died of radiation therapy years after the cance went into remission. She died of radiation poisoning.
Read The China Study book by Dr. Colin Campbell, former head of cardiology at Cleveland Clinic. The data in this whole country study proved all heart disease stems from diet. It can be prevented and reversed with diet and exercise. So he proposed a new division to focus on nutrition for heart patients. The colleagues refused because it meant the hundreds of thousands $$$$$$ they get from treating hearts with drugs and surgery would evaporate. Michael Jackson tried to tell us, they donโ€™t really care about us.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

We are losing a best friend from chemo at the very moment he is dying in hospiceโ€ฆ.

his family and kids watching him slowly die and suffer after he decided to do the chemo & radiation before the fenbendazole - ivermection - RSO comboโ€ฆ.

begged him to NOT to do it that way!!!!!!

he wouldnt listen.

he is almost dead. he could not even get here from texas he went to hospice instead. he came up here 6 months ago to get advice. went back to texas and did 2 rounds of radiation and THEN CALLED AMD NEEDA HELP BUT ITS TOO LATE!!! he has nothing left to fight with.

(1) Show this thread

his credintals are ms, nd.
what do those stand for?

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

ND can be nutritionist doctor or naturopathic doctor.
MS is master of science

(1) Show this thread

FYI๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผMARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

My holistic chiropractor told my mom and i when we started seeing him back 20 years ago... if you get rid of parasites in your body- no cancer. parasites can/will lead to cancer. So many things he has taught us while he's cracking our bones. Im so grateful for all that he has taught me and mostly just taken in as he speaks while being seen. its almost like i wish ive had pressed record every time i walked in so id have all that important information for my good. But most importantly I make colloidal silver and watch it heal my body right before my eyes.
2 nights ago an off leash dog caused me and a pet i was caring for to fall from our golf cart. hit my elbow on gravel. My husband said "i know it hurts but im sure you have something in this house you can heal it with because even though it all sounds crazy it does end up healing". Made me laugh so hard but the fact he ended with that the stuff i use does work certainly touched an "awe he does pay attention" cord in my heart.

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

We wormed our horses last week and my husband (Squeaky cheap) complained that I bought 1 extra tube of Ivermectin. I told him that tube is for me, Don't return it!! He thinks i'm nuts. But he had a sty in his eye a month ago and I sprayed MMS in his eye and it went away in minutes. So he's benefitting from my nuts too๐Ÿ˜œ

(3) Show this thread