#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So true! There are many black-pilled who say they’ll never vote again unless 2020 is fixed. I’m also convinced many of them are bots that have taken advantage of people’s emotions and swayed them. All that does is hand the enemy a legitimate win on a silver platter. We cannot let that happen!!!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

im not a BOT and I WILL NEVER VOTE again! Fool me once is the old saying. We have NO impact on the outcome of elections. VK made that clear the other day. Do you really think they will give up control?

with all due respect - so your solution is to say F it and hand our country over to the satanist?????? Really? Well that's what their plan is so, at least with you - they have won - God Bless

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Didnt we all vote like hell in 2020? Btw both Republicans and Democrats are all corrupt. BIG MAFIA. you and i lose always. Ill wait for God thanks. I have no energy for this bullshit head games playes by both sides. YES THEY ARE BOTH EVIL

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I understand and that is certainly your choice - I will not give up the fight - as little as my contribution is I will do it for my grandchildren. When I am gone, I want anyone in my family to know - I did not give up against these devils. God Bless you

(1) Show this thread