Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I was told at 9 by cps that i would end up as a prostitue and or heroin addict bcs both my parents was
I thank that very rude lady who said that from afare bcs it etched into my person even more
I always knew people are more then theyre (-) never to leave it out either
I know I was 9 bcs i received over 40kilo docs along the way 23 years in cps
my camo was to be as non attractive as possible so i wouldnt be praied upon as much and would see [them] coming with a larger % i thought, and I was right 💌i used a hat, inside,outside its called a finlands hette, i turned it around and had it as a hat, everyday same hat😂i did graffiti so cps filth would not wanna foock with me knowing i would know the people they dont wanna know, the ones that hunt the hunted

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

hunters*

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

YES YES YES this is how much of the CPS stories go! I encourage my parents to never give up on their kids after their rights are unlawfully terminated. Shes a lucky one...CPS tries to get these foster parents to make these kids disabled for disability checks! I have a newborn boy that was taken at birth, had surgery for pyloric stenosis and the foster dad pulled his guts out through the surgical incision to make baby disabled. TRUE STORY....authorities do nothing!!!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

If one is a slave, no man or woman is free....
WWG1WGA WW- Unity and not division.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🇺🇸 worth fighting for

(1) Show this thread

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Heart breaking to hear of another child who turned 18 and kicked out by foster family. She was only housed for the money she provided. Now, a "boyfriend" uses her for the money she can provide.
The vicious cycle must stop!! This poor girl needs to be loved, empowered to know she is worthy!!

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Heart breaking to hear of another child who turned 18 and kicked out by foster family. She was only housed for the money she provided. Now, a "boyfriend" uses her for the money she can provide.
The vicious cycle must stop!! This poor girl needs to be loved, empowered to know she is worthy!!

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Look forward to the day when all those trapped in these situations can be saved. These things always happen to the most vulnerable. They are prey.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

She feels trapped and fearful and does not believe anyone can look after her better or save her. Does she know she needs to be saved? She is alone. So sad 😭

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

fear, what she knows is limited and narrow; she is feeling protected and safe. Her lack of family and grounding leads her in ways she is not wanting but choosing, she goes along to get "security". prayers for her self finding God to guide her.

doesn't feel She has a choice! She’s been dumbed down! 😣😢

😭

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

..no...😭

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

last part

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

So sad.....

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

@Vincent Kennedy...i had thought she was a cop...then she says....US...😳

(18) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Heart wrenching/

“My Boyfriend”
“Takes care of Me”
“Kicked out of a Foster Home”

So Sad! She has been told she is unworthy of Peace, Love & Respect since Birth!!

Time for Humanity to Cherish Humanity!! 😢

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

😭💔

(1) Show this thread