Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My first thought was "..trapping the traitors". If the airlines go down, they need to do ports/ships/yachts, then railways/busses!!

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

My first thought was "..trapping the traitors". If the airlines go down, they need to do ports/ships/yachts, then railways/busses!!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Don't tell me that. Came to Cali to see my first grandbaby born from my first baby, and flight leaves out tonight. I don't wanna be here, wanna go home. Can't stand commie Cali.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Some believe this is more fake news?
Idk, do you?

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good point. Watching increased cyber attacks on US since pipeline explosion. Now the Crimea bridge? The gloves are off as far as Putin is concerned. He has China/India/NKorea/Iran backing him. All of whom are cyber experts. They will target our 'revenue' sources for payback of our actions in Ukraine. Putin turned up the volume this am. While we don't know for certain, thinking they are true cyber hits. And... this is just the beginning.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Please pray for my son. He’s flying tonight. 🙏

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

❤️🙏🙏❤️

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Thank you for the prayers! He’s home safely.

(6) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I pray this doesn't cause any air crashes.

🙀🍿😹

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

🍿