#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Was looking forward to posting this morning @ 10:10 on 10/10.
However won't be around till after that.

Do you all mind posting @ 10:10 on 10/10 on all platforms since I wont be around at that exact time?

10:10 Wins

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

./sync

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

Big IQ Post here.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I show full moon was on the 9th not 10th.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Goosebumps ~ Truth!

Also today, 10-10-2022, Federal holiday Columbus Day, celebrating the arrival in the New World. Actual date of arrival in 1492 was 10-12. Spain adopted a new motto a few decades after Columbus discovered the new world for them...'Plus Ultra'. Trump had his picture taken in front of a wall of 'Plus Ultra' tiles in Mar-A-Lago... Could Columbus Day be 'Plus Ultra Day'? When we are taken to the 'Brave New World'? ( Q post referencing a quote out of Shakespeare's 'The Tempest', Truss in England just referred to the 'tempest as well...). This would transcend this holiday into a celebration of humanity's triumph over the perpetrators of evil! The best is about to arrive....

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

today is also Columbus DayDurham boat.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Durham’s D-Day: Trial for anti-Trump dossier source Igor Danchenko begins this week

The 2021 indictment said Danchenko anonymously sourced a fabricated claim about Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort to longtime Hillary Clinton ally Chuck Dolan, who spent years, including 2016, doing work in Russia. Danchenko also allegedly lied to the FBI about a phone call he claimed he received from Sergei Millian, a Belarus-born U.S. citizen and businessman who Danchenko claimed told him about a debunked conspiracy of cooperation between former President Donald Trump and the Russians, which the special counsel said was false.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/durhams-d-day-danchenko-trial-begins-this-week

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Biblical. And God's people win!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Tidbit: My senior year in high school, I went to the library during lunch hour and read. One tidbit in the paper said clock and watch companies always set the time to 10 after 10 in their ads because subconsciously it registers as a smiley face, thus positive association with their company/product.

In the 40 years since, I have noticed it repeatedly. That is the time displayed probably as much as 90 percent of the, uh, time.

And Thanksgiving Monday in Canada

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response tim drysdale to his Publication

Happy Thanksgiving
We love you Canada
Have a blessed beyond measure day !!!

(1) Show this thread

I remember thinking when they first posted the date for the Danchenko trial:
, “that is so far away, no way will we have to wait that long before the BIG BANG/EBS etc etc”. BUT…here we are 🤷‍♀️🤪!! 😂

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Time is flying that's for sure. Just imagine what the next months will bring. :)

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Yeah it feels like this shit is lasting forever and it will never end. I know it will but damn..its drug out so long.. I just dont know anymore.

(2) Show this thread