I expect given my visibility there's a White Hat file on me with the title "Huge heart, personal life is a total mess, but basically honest". I never sought any kind of public presence or stage on matters of geopolitical controversy. All I wanted was for the telecoms industry to adopt the ∆Q algebra so it could model supply and demand better.

It is fun in a way being in the public eye, and having a large audience who will sort out silly requests is quite a laugh. But is also splits you, and you are always having to manage the semi-permeable wall between your private life and public presence. I really don't envy those who have "real fame"; it's not the easy existence that adulting fans imagine.

I have never made claims to good behaviour, so no hypocrisy involved. People think they know you from what you put out, but it's inevitably an edited image that lacks a lot of shadow, struggle, and suffering. It's not just the fall of the MSM, but a culture of celebrity and idols too.

Duality yet again.

i appreciate your being less hesitant in the public eye. Yes, you are important to this movement and i’m sure to many other aspects in your life.

i also think your description of your personal life holds more value than you know.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eileenisawake in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eileen ryan-rojas, click on at the bottom under it