Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

wow great question - never thought about it - here we go on another ride - thanks Martin

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

the question i’ve been pondering is who really deceived Adam and Eve. who or what is the snake?

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication
Here's What Nobody Told You About Adam And Eve - YouTube

Click Here To Get Access To Weekly Conversations! https://itsgoodtoknow.org/join-the-co...​We Need Your Help!To support the work of Rabbi Manis Friedman, ple...

(1) Show this thread

How much of it was the result of people being high as shit?

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Martin you have now asked THE big question 😊

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I would say a good portion. I would think that whatever the Vatican says they have is probably old and fragile. I mean how do you preserve a paper like product for thousands of years? I’m sure there is more to it but it sounds impossible 🤷‍♀️

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Wasn't it manipulated by man though ?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Red Edge to her Publication

hmmm that's what we are being told - who and what do we believe now - yikes

In response Red Edge to her Publication

not really.

it is manipulated by man, then taught by man
man in linear in the understanding

it is also true that one can not understand spiritual things with the “mind of “man”

the spiritual mind can connect the dots and multiple meanings which sounds crazy to normal people

ex jonah was eaten by a whale, or sarah gave birth at 90 yrs old . and normies just say “thats just proof of Gods miracles”.
there is so much more to these things.

🤷‍♀️🥰😇

(2) Show this thread