I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Today I am doing the taxes we deferred. My mind isn't engaged with those taxes🙄 it's stuck here healing my light!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

If IRS revealed in front of congress hearing that its voluntary, what does that make what they have done for decades...it’s called roberry/treason/crimes against the ppl, to make ppl think it’s been mandatory/law-part of constitution. There is nothing in there that makes our hard earned income to be taxed too, on top of all the taxes. It’s a UK crown privilidge (w/c America was enslaved under, until 45 made Queen walk behind him, signal for rtn pwr back to ppl/WW) to take a chunk to make them/minions rich off American ppl. https://youtu.be/jCRAAmjhxz8

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

can't wait till we get what was taken most of though they get every last one of them bastards that harmed the children and destroyed thousands upon thousands of lives

Same, and Mother GAIA knows to bring Justice for her children, lost & have cont to suffer. 🙏🏻

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it