Lover of my God, My Jesus, My Holy Spirit, my family and my country

Get away from paypal:

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Tina Cogon to her Publication

I'm trying to start back up with jewelry store and now what to do?
All are owned by big corrupt corps. I am trying to get more online rather than festival hopping. UGH

I think we will have to wait for Gesara at this point lol.

I'm going to try going local and cash only for now, I know it's real tough right now for everyone.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

That is what I have been thinking too. I already have a great group of local ladies who buy my jewelry. Plus it's sterling silver so after Gesara I may have some valuable pieces. I am blessed with many festivals too pick from. Thanks Pepe