Only people mentioned by @Rynnks in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Tina Cogon to her Publication

This was posted at 5:21 ET.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Rumore I heard but can't find anything on - - Rumble will have something like PP (pee pee) called Paychute next year, I hear. Pee Pee pissed off too many customers today, looks like, and didn't want that word, PAYCHUTE out there.

Well, that backfired. Like eBay, PayPal has competition, as there are many alternative sites to transact onine commerce with.

(1) Show this thread

Nurse, Mother, daughter, Nana, Seeker of TRUTH💞 MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸!!!

Makes you wonder... HOW THE HELL DO THEY KNOW WHAT WE SAY IN OUR PRIVATE TEXTING/TWITTER CONVERSATIONS???
I cannot wait until all these freaks/pedophiles, molesters, liars, cheaters, thieves go down!!!!
SORRY PAYPAL I TOLD YOU GUYS OFF 6 MONTHS AGO!!!! ESAD

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

PayPal claims msg went out 'In Error'...

but clearly, they're setting ti up.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

If I remember correctly, didn’t@administrator take PayPal to court since [they] blocked us here?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Fook paypal, they can over draft my credit card for all I care.. I'll never pay them, paypal pays me.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Strange you bring Paypal up. I have been a QVC customer since the 90's. Just the last 2 days, I was trying to order and my old Paypal account keeps popping up as a default payment. It takes almost 5 times to get my credit card to default. Not once ordering, every time I order.

yep just closed it! 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻
wasn’t using it much anyways!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I'm trying to start back up with jewelry store and now what to do?
All are owned by big corrupt corps. I am trying to get more online rather than festival hopping. UGH

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I think we will have to wait for Gesara at this point lol.

I'm going to try going local and cash only for now, I know it's real tough right now for everyone.

(1) Show this thread

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

Just closed my account. Done with these scumbags. It made it too easy to click and buy for me anyway.

looks very much like Soros to me

Blackrock or Vanguard own huge holdings in Paypal

Dropped them last night when I saw similar post to this.

Canceled PP when I had a pop up while buying vitamins and supplements saying I couldn't use PP to buy NAC.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

That is insane! They 'probably' launder HOW MUCH criminal money every day??? yet tell us we cant use their stupid service to buy a supplement??!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

So, let me get this straight……PP can track you elsewhere and if they don’t like what you are saying or your particular point of view, they can hit you with a charge on YOUR PP acct? 😳🤯

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

And Venmo.
Venmo is owned by PayPal.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

It's called theft by taking or embezzlement

Paypal is a liability you can't afford. Why would anyone consent?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Finally got around to cutting THAT cord this morning. They had a poll to select reason for deleting account….noticed they didn’t provide the choice ‘filthy nasty scumbags’…so I chose ‘other’.
😂

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I deleted my account a few weeks back. Fookers!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

For years I have refused to use PP.

Pay-NOTpal Always gave me the creeps; wanted too many personal identifiers in order to use their "service."

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I have used PP for years!! It is mindblowing that this can be legal! Unbelievable!!