Not sure why but last night, in part of my dream, I was grocery shopping for Frosted Flakes cereal. This morning, I've seen two separate frosted flakes memes on two separate platforms.

Anyone else having crazy syncs like that...lots of Deja Vus, too?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This week, I think I've been dreaming memories. Memories of feelings, that probably doesn't make sense. Also, things that could have happened that didn't. Or maybe things that could happen? I want to learn more about dreams. Have you found any resources on this that may help?

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

i think we were on a different timeline and now we are on a BETTER Timeline! So our memories and “Future Proves Past” is all Jacked Up! 😂🤷‍♀️😳

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I think you're right about that. It definitely feels like a completely different timeline, life actually. I do feel guilt that I left someone behind though. Wonder if they can still change theirs for the better.

Maybe it is a “detachment” that is happening because they (maybe more than one) will not be going to the same Frequency (place) that you are going? I am feeling detached from so many who have been lifelong friemds and even some family. (all Vaxxed). 😳🤦‍♀️

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I just hope for better. We may never fully understand what happened, but I have a feeling that we'll definitely notice a difference in where we're going and I feel like I, personally, can only go up from here.