Not sure why but last night, in part of my dream, I was grocery shopping for Frosted Flakes cereal. This morning, I've seen two separate frosted flakes memes on two separate platforms.

Anyone else having crazy syncs like that...lots of Deja Vus, too?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Just the other day, a song was playing in my head.
I went you Youtube to listen and it was the first thing that showed up in my recommendations.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Yes... bigtime syncs and deja vus daily.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

it might seem trivial or weird,
but its usually a reminder to pay close attention,
it usually sits in the peripheral. :)

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

TY :)

(1) Show this thread

Just brought in a head of lettuce to make a salad for supper, started taking off the outer leaves and found a tree frog... don't know who was more surprised!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😎

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i am working a 10 day stretch… i click on my tablet and the times come up 1111, 911, 311, 322. i try to document and all my a’s are q’s. i feel like i am on AU all day lol.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

many syncs and deja vu, but also many weird experiences… was helping my mom pick up walnuts and i started stepping on them to remove the outer hull. mom said “Oh remember when we used to do it that way years ago?” Nope, we have never done it that way but she says she remembers it vividly…different timeline? 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe, but if so I feel like they’re all coming together, or already are.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Yes! It's so wild!

I also posted this morning about my dreams last night and the crazy and random boxing related syncs that followed with VK's playlist song, and article I read and even the new APL. 👀

https://anonup.com/thread/10515957

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Tonight I had a dream about bride dress in flames during wedding ceremony. Imagine my face when I saw the news... 😅

i think they are checkpoints to let you know you're on the right timeline

In response TWINTT ... to his Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Had frosted flakes for the first time in forever yesterday. They were not ad good as I remember.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

😃

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

Had a dream where I was paddle boarding with a shark swimming underneath my board. The following morning, VK posted a video of a paddle boarder / kayaker with a shark underneath. Trippy vibes 😅 will get weird syncs like that every so often

In response Awakened __T to her Publication

checkpoints that mean you're on the right timeline

In response Awakened __T to her Publication

Time Travel .......active Uni

(2) Show this thread

And numbers popping all over! was tickled to death seeing my closest grand daughter Thursday and She started telling me about Angel Numbers, because we saw 222 together! “That’s a Angel number Grandma!” 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

yes things popping up from childhood times, young married times, others too matching things now in life! Think of something and see similar things on here or in conversations others bring up! deja vu’s all over! Also old sayings or quotes from long ago coming back online from childhood like, “London Bridges falling down”- “take the keys and lock her up, lock her!”Many more come back to mind when I see or hear something!
Also things my Mom and older relatives use to say are ringing true now! Things learned as kid that are long forgotten in society now!
Also Mornin’ Kim 🙏🏼🥰
I feel a Grand weekend upon us! Guess I’ll see if that feelings true soon! ❤️💫🙌🏻

Yes. Happening to me.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

No, BUT My Cat has Been Living In My Basement For A week Know,
WHATS Up With That? lol
🧐

Yes. Kimmy. i keep remonding myself im not going crazy

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I've had the most bizarre dreams of my entire life lately, but funny you should mention yours because I went around my house yesterday afternoon asking everyone "who bought the box of frosted flakes"??? 😁

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

YES!! So many of these lately! My Sons are even pointing them out!

Are we on an Old Timeline (s) merging with a Better “New” Timeline? 🙌

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

yes I've been having crazy crazy syncs. The other day I was scrolling through some AU posts and I was thinking of Photon and her battle.. well the very next post i scrolled to was her update.

Then I was thinking of someone else later in the day amd how we haven't chatted on here for a long time.. well that anon responds minutes later to something I posted.

Yes! Just thinking about something or someone and boom!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…. FF ?

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

😀Words and Images, are not by accident.
and yes, to your question.

So strongly...YES !! All of ' it ' mentioned here including in the comments. I spend alot of time daily smiling to myself and giving high fives to my Higher Self & whatever happy Guardian or Messenger is in my midst. The Numbers are off the charts....it never ceases. Feels so good...so validating.

fook cereal, that ish is poison! but i know you know :)

i have had the most vivid, involved, mundane, and longest dreams of my life in the past year or so. recently they’ve returned and it’s normal everyday life things… as if a touchpoint to another timeline or possible outcome where i could have been right now. combine that with the fact that my watch ALWAYS ends up days ahead/behind (in today’s case, 1 day behind…) every week, and there’s definitely something going on that we’re finally able to observe and verbalize. though i have no idea what it is, it almost makes each day feel longer, but also more enjoyable to figure out what is real and what was only something in a dream.
somehow i manage to remember dreams more vividly than lived experiences from yesterday… i could tell you specifics of a dream, but will have to struggle to remember what was for dinner last night.

This week, I think I've been dreaming memories. Memories of feelings, that probably doesn't make sense. Also, things that could have happened that didn't. Or maybe things that could happen? I want to learn more about dreams. Have you found any resources on this that may help?

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

no, but i not really searching.
IMO that's just someone else's interpretation.
I think we have what we need within us.
Usually, if i don't overthink it and let it flow for a bit (sometimes a few days) things will come to me. not always but most times.

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

i think we were on a different timeline and now we are on a BETTER Timeline! So our memories and “Future Proves Past” is all Jacked Up! 😂🤷‍♀️😳

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Yes

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

I’m having more siyncs like this than usual and weird dreams too. For me it was a dream the night before about going through lines and lines one after another that wound like a snake just continually being stuck in these lines. And then yesterday all I saw were references to snakes.