Not sure why but last night, in part of my dream, I was grocery shopping for Frosted Flakes cereal. This morning, I've seen two separate frosted flakes memes on two separate platforms.

Anyone else having crazy syncs like that...lots of Deja Vus, too?

fook cereal, that ish is poison! but i know you know :)

i have had the most vivid, involved, mundane, and longest dreams of my life in the past year or so. recently they’ve returned and it’s normal everyday life things… as if a touchpoint to another timeline or possible outcome where i could have been right now. combine that with the fact that my watch ALWAYS ends up days ahead/behind (in today’s case, 1 day behind…) every week, and there’s definitely something going on that we’re finally able to observe and verbalize. though i have no idea what it is, it almost makes each day feel longer, but also more enjoyable to figure out what is real and what was only something in a dream.
somehow i manage to remember dreams more vividly than lived experiences from yesterday… i could tell you specifics of a dream, but will have to struggle to remember what was for dinner last night.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17Commentary 17C, click on at the bottom under it