For the record, I am not a monk, even if I wear the uniform. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/spiritual-lessons-from-telecoms-networks?sd=pf

This is my journey. I became unemployable - to my own self, because every entangled corps., irrespective of voluntary, statutory or private, had no actual real foundation. 'The emperor has no clothes' - When sharing this "ah-ha" understanding with others, I couldn't fathom why they not only couldn't 'see' it too, but thought you crazy for pointing it out. I have looked back with humour at many such moments. Laughter has been woven into the tapestry of all my experiences, and whilst frowned upon in school, and later not considered PC in certain boardrooms (etymology of 'boardroom' just jumped out, as 'bored room' is definitely apt 😁) I slowly came to realise that as in the actual story, it is a child who points out the obvious nakedness, and this is all it takes to shock and shatter the illusion. It is the same pure spiritual inner-standing and knowing to be able to 'see' and not the under-standing we were programmed into generationally, across all systems. Much love and light to you Ma

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dogdude_BeBest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dogdude_BeBest , click on at the bottom under it