#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The vibrations are getting more intense as the pieces get into a closer proximity to one another.
Kanye showing up is perfect timing.
Just feels right as rain.

2023. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡

β€œRay Kuzrzweil said we have the information needed to have a human utopia, but we're led by the least noble, most greedy. There's a solution that can bring happiness to so many more people."β€”Ye

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

full part 2: https://rumble.com/v1n22p4-kanye-wests-full-interview-with-tucker-carlson.-part-2.html

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

π•π”Όβ„π•€π•‹π”Έπ•Š π•π•†π•Š 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 πˆππ…πˆππˆπ“π”πŒ

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Perhaps in Hollywood, his views are unique. Profound even.
In the real world? No.
Replace the word "brilliant" with "awake".
Now, that's better.
Even though TC says it was deep, doesn't make it so.

Very Informative to everyone who thought he was Crazy. Good interview done by Tucker.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Nesara/Gesara
Ye knows

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Ye was amazing!!! if you have not seen the interview with Tucker it is very eye-opening
i learned some things i did not know
especially about that witch [wintour] and how her minon celebrities must tweet the message/attack of the day on anyone who doesnt dance to her tune

what a POS she is
seriously nobody cares!
your magazine sucks

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Ye. WE are listening to you. Keep talking.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

The last shall be first and the first will be last.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Feelin that vibe.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

how about 1022

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

(5) Show this thread